Wii anyone??

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

My parents are over for a visit and would like to buy Josh a Wii for his birthday.

We have our name down for one in EB Games but no luck so far.

It would be great for them to see him playing on it before they go back - anyone seen them actually inthe shops recently??

Much appreciated

Donna x

Guest Guest75

Hi Donna

Is there a Wii shortage again???

Have you looked all round Collonnades??

In the newer part there is a place called "Game" (I think),they normally have loads.

Watch out for Wii arm /Children fighting with parent for control of game.

Make sure that safety strap is on!!

:D

My parents are over for a visit and would like to buy Josh a Wii for his birthday.

We have our name down for one in EB Games but no luck so far.

It would be great for them to see him playing on it before they go back - anyone seen them actually inthe shops recently??

Much appreciated

Donna x

If I'm really nice to them this afternoon Donna - will they buy me one as well!

Guest Guest75
Welcome back Tyke, we've missed your pearls of wisdom!!! Really glad you're back!:notworthy:

Oooeer!!

Thankyou - dunno about pearls of wisdom though:goofy::goofy:

How are things with you guys??

dunno about pearls of wisdom though

...I'm not surprised!

yours with a mean tee hee as I disappear behind a pouf* of smoke...

LC:wubclub:

* I know what I mean!

re. the original post...

I didn't realise they were hard to find; I will keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed Donna.:wubclub:LC

Guest Guest75
Thanks everyone and indeed Welcome back Tyke:jiggy:

Best of luck finding the Wii.

Some tips to consider..........

ALWAYS ensure the wrist straps from the controllers are on your wrist.My friend has a TV repair shop and has quickly gotten to know the shape of a Wii controller jammed into a screen:arghh:

REMOVE any animals from the room - they become even more excited than you and either do damage or lose a few teeth when you are playing the bowling game:biglaugh:

"Wii Shoulder" is becoming a recognised illness,we both suffer from it - but strangely enough your health insurer's do not:wacko:

Sorry the thread became a little hijacked.

Guest Guest75
...I'm not surprised!

yours with a mean tee hee as I disappear behind a pouf* of smoke...

LC:wubclub:

* I know what I mean!

re. the original post...

I didn't realise they were hard to find; I will keep my eyes open and my fingers crossed Donna.:wubclub:LC

Pushing it there a bit :wacko:

But you may be right.

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh::biglaugh:tell me about it , i have the odd physio session with my back any way, but at the last session (2 weeks after our wii arrived) with 10 mins left she asked if there was any thing else she could look at "my shoulder is a bit sore" i repled. After 10 mins of pullin , pushing and screaming, we came to the conclusion it was the first wii injury she had treated . How sad is that:shocked:and there was me thinking i was all fit and healthy.

Cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Hi Donna

Have you tried JB Hi-fis upstairs in Collandes, next to Best and Less - they are a very good games, CD, electronics, gadget shop and I was there recently and they had some guy in there on the air guitar game and I had to pop back about an hour later and he was still there, thrashing away ..... hope that does not have any rude connatations (spelling?!).

Good luck ...

Cheers

Sas

xxx

Guest donna T

Thanks to everyone - EB Games in Marion came up trumps and we picked it up yesterday afternoon.

Hubbie is made up that he npw has his golf swing back under control and Josh thinks he is the boxing champion of South Australia (watch out Izzy!!)

hey i found a wii here in england in argos i got it and with extra controls had a good play with it turned it off when finished with then the thing would not turn back on took it back to get my money back now i cant get another wii not sure if i can be bothered to wait or wait for the newer consol to come out soon it will have better graphics

alex