Quality street

monty9110

I did see them at reynella today.. I got mine last night & there were loads of tins, but not so many left this morning when I went back..

Saw a woman with about 15 tins in her trolly!!!

Its in their weekly catalogue, so I expect every store has ( or did have) them.

You'll probably have more chance of getting them in a store where the poms dont shop!! lol

Guest Barney Rubble

Oh Yes !

Went to Sainsbury's when back a few weeks ago :tongue: brought two tins for my dad . . . . . . .

Had forgotten what a treat they were, think they were about 5 quid.

Great idea for Xmas (to keep in the fridge of course :wink:)

Just to bring folks back to earth, These are available at all of the supermarkets in the UK for £5 tin. Always knew Australia was expensive.

Not sure any of us need bringing back to earth (already here), and very aware of how much they are in UK - recently got back from there. Over here, however, they're normally around the thirty dollar mark. Yes, I agree that Australia is expensive (for some things, at any rate), which is all the more reason to share info when something like this is half price.

Jim

Aus stuff in the UK is also expensive, the cost factors in all the extra costs involved with importation and taxes. Anyways have secured a box from Coles on Anzac Highway. There are about 10 tins left and grrrr for the person who brought this to my notice :D, growing up Hubby always had a large jar of Quality St at Christmas in his house. The first Christmas I visited they had kindly kept what was left... the coffee creams that none of them liked :D

Aus stuff in the UK is also expensive, the cost factors in all the extra costs involved with importation and taxes. Anyways have secured a box from Coles on Anzac Highway. There are about 10 tins left and grrrr for the person who brought this to my notice :D, growing up Hubby always had a large jar of Quality St at Christmas in his house. The first Christmas I visited they had kindly kept what was left... the coffee creams that none of them liked :D

Sorry!! lol