176 Family sponor

Guest dean berridge

Guest dean berridge

Hi , spoke to my agent last week and they told me at present the above visa application are recieving a co in approx 7 months :skeptical: as i was told it's normally takes 12-18 months. I'm not complaining and I know it can change over night but we are very excited about the prospect. Is there anybody else on the same visa who has heard different or has recieved their co early.

Many Thanks

Dean

Hi Dean,

If you checkout the 'State sponsorship tracker' post in Migration issues, I think you'll find people are getting their visas approved within 10 weeks if not less! There are about 140 pages on the post, go to page 138 (i think) and 'Helchops' has updated everyones tracker, just click on 176 tracker. It's really encouraging to see. 7 months........you'll be there before that!! Good luck.

Guest dean berridge

Hi Bevev's

Thanks for the info will do, starting to think nobody wanted to speak to me lol

Dean

Hi Dean' date='

If you checkout the 'State sponsorship tracker' post in Migration issues, I think you'll find people are getting their visas approved within 10 weeks if not less! There are about 140 pages on the post, go to page 138 (i think) and 'Helchops' has updated everyones tracker, just click on 176 tracker. It's really encouraging to see. 7 months........you'll be there before that!! Good luck.[/quote']

• 1 month later...
Guest dean berridge

whoop whoop got case officer today exactly 7 months as the agent said:) just need to get CRBs and medicals sorted!! now panicking about the medicals now ha ha.