Black pudding.

Guest Diana

• 8 months later...
Guest flyingkroeger

Hi All,

I had the same dilemma and found this thread. By chance a Deli around the corner from me has it and it's very good:

Hahndorf Gourmet (?)

74 Jetty Road

Glenelg

SA 5045

Cheers,

Timbo

Edited by snifter
phone

Guest gromit

Been here from Scotland since April. By complete accident went into the butchers at Novar Gardens (Morphett Road), the owner is Scottish and does black pudding, square sausage, haggis and ayrshire bacon. Tried most of it so far and very nice.

Guest scmercer

Hi Diana

I used to get it from the butchers near IGA on O'Connell Street in North Adelaide. They don't always seem to have it though. They will get it in if you ask. They also have really nice pork sausages and pork pies.

• 2 years later...

Big discussion of there tonight about Scotch Eggs but in the thread it does mention Black Pudding and this manufacturer and their outlets.

http://www.ukfoods.com.au/stores.php

Umm Tyke, wakey wakey, the thread is from 2012. I better close it then you don't get confused again, I know what it can do to a man of your age :tongue:

Edited by snifter
removed quoted text that has been edited