Top Shop coming to Oz!

Moosh

Guest Adelaide_bound

Seriously? :o We went in there a few months back, as hubby needed a pair of trousers and I'd finally managed to get him to agree to a shopping trip in town. The quality was SO so dire - it never was the best, but now it really was the pits - and they wanted something like nearly £50 for a pair of trousers! :shocked: I wouldn't mind, but the quality in Primark was better, at a fiver for a pair.....

Yeah, I'm with Adelaide_bound, I don't think its good quality stuff these days (not that it was great in years gone by really either :cute: ) but it'll be nice to have something that will give people a bit more choice and perhaps be more fashionable and on trend or whatever the speak is these days :tongue: Lets just hope the prices are reasonable.

Guest Tterrier81

i dont think theres anything u can get at these stores that u cant get at other shops in adelaide, i think people will be going there for the novelty factor of it being english then realise its all just same as stuff here