• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thanks

Reynella East, SA
      181 times
      Hi Lisa

So pleased for you that your business is taking off/ keeping you busy but you'll be missed.

Keep in touch.

Love and luck to you and the family

Hi Lisa!!!

Will miss your Great feedback and have noticed your not popping up as much but CONGRATULATIONS with everything you`ve accomplished since arrivng in Australia!!!!

Great Webbie designer check mine out We Love IT,Compliments of Lisa Also!!!!

Good Luck

Talk Soon!!!!

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      Its great to hear that your business is growing from strength to strength, best of luck with it for the future. Adelaide Bound is always sat in my favourites, its a great source of information & always will be.
      So Django, will you be able to keep up with the pace . BTW good luck.
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

Hi Lisa

Was only saying to Steve the other day that i hadnt seen you on here for a while. I sent you an e-mail on sunday with our new address but it got bounced back to me saying undeliverable! Anyway, i'll send you a PM via here.

Really chuffed for you that the business is going well and cant believe you have nearly been there a year already. Anyway, hopefully we will be joining you down under in the next 12 months or so!!

Take care and say Hi to Greg & Dawn from us.

Vicki x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums