thanks

Guest dglamoore

Guest dglamoore

As a few of you that know me may have noticed I have not been on PIA so much lately :D

Due to a huge workload at the moment with my web design business and Adelaide Bound along with a great/busy social life I find I no longer have the time to pop in so much so have relinquished my moderator reigns. If you have problems please let Tim or Ian and Django know.

I will still pop in from time to time if I feel I can help anyone (you don't get rid me that easy and this is NOT a goodbye speech!!) and wish everyone still waiting the best of luck and look forward to meeting some of you when you get here :jiggy:

I have enjoyed watching this forum grow from the beginning and thanks to all the friends I have made through it!!

Lisa:wubclub:

Guest Guzzler&Sas

yes we had noticed your lack of posts Lisa, Keith and I were only chatting about it today, spooky or what!

Really good luck with the business - I am sure you will do well, your sites are great.

All the best and no doubt, our paths will cross again somewhere - SA is a small place!

Best regs

Sas

Lisa,

Thanks for all you have done to get this great site up and running together with Tim. While its great news that the work is doing well its a shame the time that you get for here is reduced. Hope to see you here as often as you can and look forward to bumping into you when we get there in June

I hope you do still keep on popping in on PIA, as you have been a great source of information for those emigrating over (and who are already here!).

I'm so pleased that your website business is going from strength to strength! I only choose the best anyway! ;)

(just check out the site on my signiture, designed by Lisa!)

You've been a fantastic Mod! :notworthy:

Judi xxxx

Guest graandjac

:notworthy:Three cheers for the Smack Fairy, Lisa you have been fab over the past year and Adelaide Bound is the one and only Site for Adelaide information, looking forward to catching up with you again when we arrive , Many thanks Graham & Jacqui

I must thank Lisa for all of the work she has put in over the years to keep this site going. She really has been the diriving figure behind the forum! From the bottom of my heart I thankyou for EVERYTHING you have done here for me and the other members.

Please stick around tho!

You are always welcome back to be moderator anytime you want.

Thanks once again.

tim

:shocked: Oh I get it. I need help. Get new mods to help out then jump ship and leave us in the deep end.:biglaugh:

Good luck with the business and the social life. Don't worry about us no lifes left to pick up the pieces. :biglaugh:

Just to add what others have already said. Thanks for modding on here. I know it is a thankless task and to do it alone you need a medal. As for Adelaide Bound it is the first place I look when I start to research something. I don't think anyone on here could thank you enough for putting it together. :notworthy:

Pete

hi lisa,

i can only second, third and more what others have said already!!

thanks a bunch for looking after this website and help make it what it is now!!

it only tells me that you are heading a new exciting path and that you've found the life that you were looking for :D

i am sure we'll pop into each other here and there ;)

Guest dglamoore

awww thanks guys - I have really enjoyed watching this forum grow and will definitely not be going anywhere, just won't be on so much as I used to be :biglaugh: Between facebook and MSN (when I am on it :huh:) I will still be keeping touch with quite a few of you anyway!!!

We have met some lovely people from here and looking forward to meeting more as you come over.

Got more plans for Adelaide Bound this year so watch this space :jiggy:

Lisa:wubclub:

oooo now a senior member - that makes me feel old lol

Guest Libby1971

Hi Lisa

So pleased for you that your business is taking off/ keeping you busy but you'll be missed.

Keep in touch.

Love and luck to you and the family

Libby:jiggy:

Guest dale_jo@

Hi Lisa!!!

Will miss your Great feedback and have noticed your not popping up as much but CONGRATULATIONS with everything you`ve accomplished since arrivng in Australia!!!!

Great Webbie designer check mine out We Love IT,Compliments of Lisa Also!!!!

Good Luck

Talk Soon!!!!

JO

Its great to hear that your business is growing from strength to strength, best of luck with it for the future. Adelaide Bound is always sat in my favourites, its a great source of information & always will be.

So Django, will you be able to keep up with the pace :goofy:. BTW good luck.

Guest theshearers

Hi Lisa

Was only saying to Steve the other day that i hadnt seen you on here for a while. I sent you an e-mail on sunday with our new address but it got bounced back to me saying undeliverable! Anyway, i'll send you a PM via here.

Really chuffed for you that the business is going well and cant believe you have nearly been there a year already. Anyway, hopefully we will be joining you down under in the next 12 months or so!!

Take care and say Hi to Greg & Dawn from us.

Vicki x