British Chocs for Chritmas

Guest Lisajonesey

Guest Lisajonesey

Hi Everyone...

We've been here for almost 3 years now... and thats amost 3 years without a single orange matchmaker!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get Nestle Matchmakers in Adelaide - or even get them delivered?? (I'm a desperate woman now!)

Every Christmas we used to get them in the UK - and it's that time of year again and I can't stop thinking of them!

Would appreciate your help!!!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

I'd suggest asking someone in the UK to send you a few packets next year. They are light enough that via sea, sent a few months beforehand, it'd not cost much to post them. And they'd get there before Christmas if sent before the September deadline for sea post to arrive in time for Christmas.

Right now, best bet is to try the UK import shops and see if they stock them. Or get someone to airmail them over (and not expect them to arrive before Christmas now but a week or so later).

Guest guest569

if you had asked last week i would have grabbed some for you on my trip. All i have is cadbury's dairy milk. cadbury's whole nut and galaxy minstrels !!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi Lisa

I feel your pain!! I love mint matchmakers - but the orange ones are my favourite!

Last year I asked my mum to send a box over to xmas - I was so excited when the arrived - however, the sun/heat had got to them and when I opened them up - they were all melted to one bit block and were completely white!!

It didnt stop me though!

Hope you find some!

Sarah

Hi Everyone...

We've been here for almost 3 years now... and thats amost 3 years without a single orange matchmaker!!!!

Does anyone know where I can get Nestle Matchmakers in Adelaide - or even get them delivered?? (I'm a desperate woman now!)

Every Christmas we used to get them in the UK - and it's that time of year again and I can't stop thinking of them!

Would appreciate your help!!!

Thanks, and Merry Christmas!

Haven't seen any on my travels but found some great orange TimTams - OK they're thick and chunky but if you close your eyes the taste is pretty good!!!

PS did you read the post about signatures?:wink: