• Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1

      Join Date
      Jul 2011
      Surrey Downs
      25 times

      Advice needed please

      Hi and a Happy New Year to all...

      we've submitted our Visa (only just now) for a 457 and I just have a question I hope someone who has had the same thing can answer please. We are moving with my Daughter to Adelaide and part of the Visa app asked for a form to be completed by my Daughters biological father & myself which we did and also provide a copy of his passport which we provided to Fragomen, I am just wondering as I have sole Parental responsibility for my Daughter would the Visa people ask me for further proof IE a Court Order to allow me to take my Daughter even though I have her Fathers consent and we were never married and she was born before Dec 2003? If so how do you apply for such a thing? (her Father would be willing to sign a court doc) just wanted opinion from anyone who has been through this as I would need to get the ball rolling now incase there's a waiting time with the Courts.

      Thanks for reading.

      vdM xx

    2. #2

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Strathalbyn South Australia
      148 times
      Sorry VDM can't help, but thought I would bump you onto the front page in the hope that someone can.



    Similar Threads

    1. advice needed
      By Prema in forum Aussie Chat
      Replies: 7
      Last Post: 22-04-2010, 06:23 AM
    2. Help and advice needed
      By Martin and Val in forum The Barbie
      Replies: 5
      Last Post: 22-01-2010, 09:30 PM
    3. Help & Advice Needed
      By MarkIngram in forum Jobs & Careers
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 15-01-2010, 09:03 PM
    4. help! advice needed
      By Dean and Sharon in forum Welcome
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 10-04-2008, 11:26 PM
    5. Advice needed
      By Jakespa in forum Kids Down Under
      Replies: 10
      Last Post: 26-07-2007, 05:49 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums