A beautiful day in Northern England

Guest Kath_and_Ian

Guest Kath_and_Ian

The sun has been shining since I woke up this morning, and the temperature is a very pleasant 12 degrees. All around the trees are starting to blossom, daffodils are blooming, and the grass needs to be cut (remember that smell?) In a couple of weeks the clocks will go forward, and we'll take the covers off the garden furniture. I love this time of year, so why am I shortly going to swap it for an Australian winter?

I think I know what I'm doing, someone over there tell me I am! :?

Guest happy-jools

know what you mean about northern england.

Its looks pretty, its feeling pretty good today so why oh why.

Havn't got time to list all the reasons. They are there in you heart and head, so just follow them and hopefully the dream will happen.

Good Luck.

This will be me and my family hopefully in 9 months or so. :lol:

Guest The Ashtons

Yes its a beautifull day in the north especially as we have just had confirmation of OAA address, Tummy is going crazy now leaving the wonderfull north next wednesday 4 the beautifull south :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest dglamoore

Gorgeous down here in Devon today as well - no winter jackets today yay!!!!!

On days like this it really makes me appreciate moving to oz even more as hopefully days like this will be more frequent :lol:

Lisa 8)

Guest Guest75
The sun has been shining since I woke up this morning, and the temperature is a very pleasant 12 degrees. All around the trees are starting to blossom, daffodils are blooming, and the grass needs to be cut (remember that smell?) In a couple of weeks the clocks will go forward, and we'll take the covers off the garden furniture. I love this time of year, so why am I shortly going to swap it for an Australian winter?

I think I know what I'm doing, someone over there tell me I am! :?

You are doing the right thing,you are doing the right thing.......... :lol:

I know what you mean about the time of year in the UK.We left the UK in Mid May when the weather was blissful.We knew we were coming into Winter here but we did not care ,we were starting our new lives and adventure!

There is definitely a change of seasons here,not as distinct as in the UK but it does make it pleasant here.

Today it is around 33c.

The pool and then Beer is calling. :wink:

33c, Tyke I am sooooooooooooo jealous. Its about 36c today isn't it?

I to felt very happy, especially Sunday, we took the kids out on their bikes, my eldest even smiled 8) 8) a lot, at 10 thats quite hard some days (bless him)

We felt warm & very happy doing what families should be doing at the weekend, spending quality time together

ROLL ON ADELAIDE.............. :D

Angela