Hiya All!

Guest em&paul

Guest em&paul

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce us all as we are new to PIA!

Our visa application has been sent and hope to be over by the end of the year and cannot WAIT!!!!!

Think we've finaly decided on Adelaide - had real trouble deciding.

Work and schools being our priority. The cost of living in Adelaide seems great along with the beaches and much much more too!

:v_SPIN:

Emma(pre-school assistant), Paul(carpenter), Louise (10) and Billy (almost 7!)

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to introduce us all as we are new to PIA!

Our visa application has been sent and hope to be over by the end of the year and cannot WAIT!!!!!

Think we've finaly decided on Adelaide - had real trouble deciding.

Work and schools being our priority. The cost of living in Adelaide seems great along with the beaches and much much more too!

:v_SPIN:

Emma(pre-school assistant), Paul(carpenter), Louise (10) and Billy (almost 7!)

Welcome to the PIA family. Good luck with the visa, great to see another southerner on here. You will find this site great for answers and making friends ready for the big move.

Just ask away and there is always some clever person with an answer!!

Welcome to PIA,

Hope you find it as useful as I have. We researched each big town/city and its surrounding area and we found that Adelaide was the only place that ticked all the boxes. Good luck with the visa.

Pete

Guest Guest75

Welcome to PIA:)

It must be a tough decision if you have a choice of areas.

We only reccied Adelaide to see friends and thought "That'll do for us":)

Good luck in your search for suburbs now:)

Guest Guest75
Welcome to the PIA family. Good luck with the visa, great to see another southerner on here.

Wot do you mean???

Anti Northerner????;)

There are lots of Suvveners here,don't worry.:)

Guest louiesmum

Hi Em, Paul & family

Welcome to PIA!! Good luck with the visa etc. Which part of Kent are you from? We have our visa's already & are going as soon as house sold!!! We live in Welling at mo! Good luck

Guest em&paul

Thank you all for your lovely replies.

It's such a daunting process and nice to hear from others who have either done it or are going through it.

We've just spent the last few hours looking up suburbs and our heads are spinning. :goofy::wacko:

louiesmum - we're in Dartford so not far from you.

Guest louiesmum

Hi

No not to far at all!!! It is a very daunting process but an exciting one too!! I have to say the stage we're at, I'm all over the place one minute up next next well bring on the kleenex!! But I just can't wait!! keep us posted with your progress, if i can be of any help or you ever in blue water drop us a line!! Sad but i am going to miss blue water!!

Guest caoimhe

Hi Emma, Paul and family

you will find this site very useful, loads of brains to pick with any questions you may come across while you wait but most important it is great to know there are others out there in the same boat with the same worrys,fraustrations and hopes as you.

good luck with application