Guitar Lessons

The Monaghans

I'm absolutely positive there's a member on PIA who's husband taught guitar, but darned if I can remember who it was! Anyone know?

Hi, I am Wizzywoza's hubby Rick. I have been teaching guitar now for around 13 years full time, 8 years in schools in West Sussex, and 5 years here in Australia. I live in Woodcroft opposite Woolies and have a few spaces left after 4pm if you are interested. Phone me on 0431430043 and feel free to discuss the lessons you require.

@Tina&Steve. I have taught a few students with asperges, and other similar problems, also some Downs Syndrome students. If you have not yet found a guitar teacher then i am happy to discuss your requirements. Music is a great focus, and can aid people with problems of the mind, as well as a great many physical problems. All a student needs is the desire to learn.

Rick.

PS, I forgot to add that on Friday 3rd February 1st Year Guitar Lessons for Adult Education start at The Woodcroft and Morphett Vale Community Centre on Bains Road at 7.00pm. These lessons are 2 hours long, and for complete beginners, You must be over 16 to join. The term is 10 weeks, and cost $120 a term, that works out at $6.00 and hour. Call me if interested..........Rick.