• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Results 11 to 12 of 12
    1. #11

      Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      2 times
      Quote Originally Posted by tinkham_lee View Post
      jadunlop, the CBT in England is not an official endorsement on your licence, it is a certificate that allows you to ride up to 125cc on L plates (you are not tested by an official examiner). this means you cant transfer it to OZ.
      If you were to get your full motorbike licence a 3 day course (inc test on a 500cc) for about 500 you can ride any size bike and can transfer it to an OZ licence.
      Looking at the restrictions etc once you pass your test here, I would do the motorbike licence in England
      Hi there, I'm thinking of just getting a learners for commuting. I don't ride motorbikes over here in Scotland and I don't intend to get caught up in bigger motorbikes etc... If we settle down within 10 miles of where my work is I'll be using my bicycle for commuting. The learner motorbike just gave us more range to find a suburb to live.



    2. #12

      Senior Member
      Join Date
      Mar 2010
      Aldinga Beach
      66 times
      ok, Do your learners permit over here, as CBT and learners permits are not transferable


    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

    Similar Threads

    1. Shall I bring my motorbike?
      By joseph1801 in forum Shipping
      Replies: 8
      Last Post: 13-01-2012, 07:38 AM
    2. Motorbike
      By lippy in forum For Sale / Wanted
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 15-03-2011, 10:08 AM
    3. Anyone taken a motorbike over?
      By charlie brickie in forum Shipping
      Replies: 14
      Last Post: 01-10-2010, 09:55 PM
    4. Car/Motorbike Insurance
      By brandyslad in forum Shipping
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: 27-10-2008, 08:33 PM
    5. motorbike dilemma
      By val diffin in forum Welcome
      Replies: 3
      Last Post: 16-05-2008, 12:56 AM
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums