we are catching up ....

Guest mOZzy

Guest c4ndygirl

Hi Suzi and co,

Thanks for PM, i've had a look on your space, lovely photos!! Your little ones look ike angels.... or is that what all toddlers look like!! Mine are the same.

Wont be long now for you, i think we are all worried about houses selling as its rubbish at the minute to sell, i know so many people with houses still up for sale over 9 months later... but we'll get there in the end!!

Take care, thanks again for reply

cand

xxx

:jiggy:

cheers guys, we really appreciate it!!!

ashley always the pessimist won't believe anything just now .. he wants the real thing - NOW :jiggy:

but we all know the small steps count too!

so the house looks nicer by the day - lots of hard work is getting put into it! :chatterbox:

i'll be the happiest woman once that's all done!!!!

we've just received one of those lovely emails .... we finally have our FULL ACK!!!

so watch out guys - we are almost there :P

Good for you Susi and Ash,:notworthy: thats great news. You will soon have the sticker in the passport. Never know may end up on the same flight after all!!

I bet you well excited now!!:jiggy:

The race is on. We are expecting to hear from a CO in the next few weeks(checking processing times). You never know we could all be on the same fight. :shocked:

Pete

Peter, dont mind joining you on the flight but sorry not having a fight overe it:nah:

Be great for both you guys to get that visa! Then the Gallahs could be out and playing while Susi looks after the kids!;):wubclub:

:chatterbox::swoon::chatterbox:

i don't mind the fight!!! not so sure about the flight together tho :biglaugh:

and oi! i am not the babysitter here; you guys will have to take the kids so we women can go and mingle with the locals and do some wine tasting!!