We're on our way!

Guest Julesmc5

Guest Julesmc5

We finally got a rental in Andrews Farm. Movers booked, flights booked arriving in Adelaide March 5th.

The adventure begins!

Thanks to all for your suggestions and support.

good luck to you all, i will be moving to adelaide in april 16th one thing i must ask you is your rental home your moving in too, how did you decide that was the place for you did you decide by looking at the photos of property? ive looked on www.realestate.com.au all the homes look nice but just cant decide will spend $400 week

alex

Guest Julesmc5

we're renting a new home, so the cleanliness and repair issue is not there. There was a floor plan, so we new where everything was going.

Have you tried getting someone to go to an open for you? Most agents will not rent if someone does not at least attend on your behalf. It's a totally frustrating process. Nearly popped my head off one day!

Good luck!

weheeyyyyy how very exciting!

a date set and house rented ... new life here you come!!!

i second DAN's request - get the barbie ready for us coming over hopefully in the not too distant future :cute: