dogs/boarding kennels

Guest bim

G'day

We need some help, we have two labs, Tamba 5 and Harvey 2, dont want to leave them they are part of the family, well were going to leave one with family friends as we thought it would be easier, but my son is so upset we want to bring both. I have been waying up pros and cons who will look after them here when we fly not easy with no answers yet. Also renting a house in Ad as when I look on realestate.com most seem to say no pets, Are there any boarding kennels near Hallet cove and does any body Know how much it costs. We hope to fly June so if any one knows of any propertys in Hallet Cove that will be available in June and be ok with pets could you let me know please.

Thanks

Bim:notworthy:

Belinda: youthworker, Michael: welder/pipefitter, Ethan 10:jimlad:Jacasta 8:wubclub:

Guest salisbury massive

Unfortunately you are going to be on a bit of a sticky wicket with this. Rentals are moving very quickly at the moment and finding a rental for June is a bit early. Don't forget your dogs will have to be in quarantine for a month at Perth, Melbourne or Sydney and I think the Melbourne kennels have a 3 month waiting list.

I would have a look on www.realestate.com in the rentals section and start emailing real estate agents. Some people offer extra deposit to cover any damage and I know someone who offered $250 non returnable deposit to secure a rental. Although owners say no pets sometimes they really mean a cat or small dogs are fine. Its up to the owners descretion and how much money you want to throw at the situation.

Boarding kennels in the Hallet Cove area, couldn't find much but heres a list of the surrounding areas.

http://www.truelocal.com.au/search/dog+boarding+kennels/hallett+cove%2C+SA?search.searchedFrom=mini

perhaps try Adelaidebrits, there is a information section that could help you, you might want to read this

http://www.adelaide-brits.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=820 and this one

http://www.adelaide-brits.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=865&p=6046&hilit=dogs#p6046

I would try a post on adelaidebrits and see if anyone can offer you any more help.

jo

Hello Belinda

There are a couple of kennels nearish to hallet cove one being in Woodcroft called dogs and mogs, 83250666 and one in Mclaren Vale called Champena the lady there actually breeds labs and shows them 83862335 she also has a web site so might give you an idea of costs.

I do allow dogs at my rental property but it is furnished and is further down the coast at Aldinga Beach so might be too far out for you?

We have a chocolate lab called Bella who is 1 our friends have a black boy called Barney and they are always looking for new beach walking partners!!

Hi Jo and Wendy,

Ye Iv taken in to account quarantine, Im just in the process of starting to sort dogs. Were happy in youth hostel or any were temp, just if I get the dogs there I would put them boarding for a while if we were not sorted. I envisage they will fly close to when we do, as we dont have any one to look after two here for very long. Wendy my two would love to make new friends and love the beach.

oh just a quickie I emailed a estate agent and they said you had to view and sign for a house first to get it, so is that right or is ther a way round it, if I could sort one near to arrival would be better but im not going to stress over it:SLEEP:

Bim:cute:

Belinda:youthworker, Michael:welder/pipefitter, Ethan 10:jimlad:Jacasta 8:wubclub:

Guest salisbury massive

You can find rentals before you get here. Friends of ours did in Golden Grove, but his boss was helping them out so I'm not sure if he did all the paperwork for them or not. I'll find out for you. Make sure you bring some paperwork with you, mortgage statements & some utility bills to prove you have owned a property before, they like their paperwork here. It all helps to secure the rental you want. Competition can be fierce.

Rather than a rental, maybe you could look at a short term furnished rental that you could book in advance like a holiday let and pay a deposit.

A few people on this site do short term rentals and may let you have the dogs there. PM Tyke, I'm sure he would give you some information.

Jo

Guest hulltigers
G'day

We need some help, we have two labs, Tamba 5 and Harvey 2, dont want to leave them they are part of the family, well were going to leave one with family friends as we thought it would be easier, but my son is so upset we want to bring both. I have been waying up pros and cons who will look after them here when we fly not easy with no answers yet. Also renting a house in Ad as when I look on realestate.com most seem to say no pets, Are there any boarding kennels near Hallet cove and does any body Know how much it costs. We hope to fly June so if any one knows of any propertys in Hallet Cove that will be available in June and be ok with pets could you let me know please.

Thanks

Bim:notworthy:

Belinda: youthworker, Michael: welder/pipefitter, Ethan 10:jimlad:Jacasta 8:wubclub:

hi my auntie lives at hallet cove and my uncle works at the kennels there so if your still wanting to know things il ask them for you phil and deb