Whoooooooooo Licensed Electrician :)

minty

Yippee, just finished the PEER wiring regs course and been down to OCBA with my ARTC and regs course certs to get my full A class electrical licensed.

Now just got to wait 4 weeks for the thing to get processed but it's all done no more courses or being a lowly trades assistant anymore.

Can't wait to ask for a pay rise tomorrow ;)

• 1 month later...
Well done!

Its a good feeling being treated as a trades person and not just an assistant.

Rob and Mel

That's so true. It's amazing how many doors open up to you aswell once you are licensed. Got lucky as a trades assistant and managed to get work but as soon as your licensed loads of jobs and offers come in. It's worth the hassle to get the courses done.

Crikey i'd best get my tools out then :nah:

You settled with any particular company yet or still looking ?

Hi Ian, I have left the first guy I was with and have just taken another position and have been there for 3 weeks now. It's a bit different to what I was doing in the uk but something I have wanted to get into for a while and am enjoying it. Have sent you a pm.