Removal men are here eeek

VdMfamily

Well the day has arrived, PSS are here to load our house hold items into a container and send it on its merry way to Adelaide. It's due to arrive on Adelaide shores on 14th May 12 & tonight we move in with my parents for 3 weeks, in fact 3 weeks today we'll be at the airport ready for our flight.

I feel nervous, sick, worried. Are we doing the right thing, will we like it, will our daughter settle etc etc. it's by far the biggest thing I've ever done. My heads telling me one thing my heart telling me another. Never thought it was real up until today.

We are heading to the Golden Grove area so if any of you are in that vicinity a big hello to you. Have a meeting with Golden Grove Primary school when we arrive so hopefully daughter will love it. Anyone got any children there?

AnyWay I've rambled enough you're probably bored by now.

Lisa

xx

Guest Jennet
Well the day has arrived, PSS are here to load our house hold items into a container and send it on its merry way to Adelaide. It's due to arrive on Adelaide shores on 14th May 12 & tonight we move in with my parents for 3 weeks, in fact 3 weeks today we'll be at the airport ready for our flight.

I feel nervous, sick, worried. Are we doing the right thing, will we like it, will our daughter settle etc etc. it's by far the biggest thing I've ever done. My heads telling me one thing my heart telling me another. Never thought it was real up until today.

We are heading to the Golden Grove area so if any of you are in that vicinity a big hello to you. Have a meeting with Golden Grove Primary school when we arrive so hopefully daughter will love it. Anyone got any children there?

AnyWay I've rambled enough you're probably bored by now.

Lisa

xx

its wierd reading things like this cause it comes to us all, we fly out on the 3rd July but move in with my parents end of march, shipping being sorted then too, my dog already being sorted with rabies vacc blood test etc so it keeps going on and the list being ticked off. i think i will be glad when we are on the plane. it does take time and i would advice people to give them plenty of time to sort things out over months and not leave til the last thing, otherwise it becomes too much and too stressful, and this is when people start to think am i doing the right thing due to all the pressure and stress of sorting things. we both work full time and we have that sorted too, written notices not as yet but the employers know.enjoy your journey and new life in OZ.