41 days and counting......

Guest Richard & Amanda

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya,

Well that's it then, hubby has booked the flights, Thursday 27th March 2008 10am flight from Manchester.

We have LESS than 41 days to sell the house. If it doesn't sell then Hannah and I will not be on the flight and hubby will have to go on his own. Luckily the flights are transferrable so no worries there.

Panic is beginning to set in now, what if it doesn't sell and I'm stuck here, we then have the problem of running a rental in Oz and our house back in the UK :realmad:.

The viewers have started to come through the door - slowly but no offers as yet.

Fingers crossed we get a cash buyer, or a person with NO chain in the next 2 weeks which will realistically give us the chance to move out there as a family.

Stressed out I am!:wacko:

Guest graandjac

Hope your sale goes quicker than ours, got the full asking offer in the last week of November 07 , and still waiting to exchange contracts:arghh::arghh:good luck .

Sill not booked flights

Cheers Graham

Guest The Lengtons

Congrats. Good luck with selling your hosue. What part you going to, we are leaving on the 26th March but stopping over in singapore and staying with friends in Sydney for a few days, arriving in Adelaide 2nd April.

Hi,we arrive in OZ April 23rd.Looking forward to it but very scared at same time.Really hope my wife and two young uns settle quickly.Renting in Woodcroft to start then we will see whats available on a longer term.Hope to meet some of you soon.

Rob ,Faye, Erin and Ben

Guest Guest75

Good luck on the house sale!!!;)

Hopefully everything will come together for you.

How about doing an open house inspection??

They are the norm here and do attract a lot of attention.

Guest happy-jools

Good luck with everything. Tell me how stressed you are cause i sure feel the same way.

We have our flights booked for June, and have just recently changed estate agents.

So fingers crossed for us and you.

:wacko:

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Again,

Good luck with the house sale, hope you will all be able to go out as a family, will have my fingers crossed for you x.

Our house should be going on sale next week, we are hoping to be able to go out to Adelaide late summer September at the latest. We are hoping like everyone else for a quick sale (doesn't seem to be happening)

Good luck again.

Ffion, Dylan & kids.:)

Oh, I really feel for you - we had sold our house in the UK and booked flights etc. 10 days before we are due to fly, our buyers buyer pulled out of the chain. OMG what do we do i thought. We thought sod it and came anyway, rented a house here and both got jobs straightaway. Fortunately the house sale finally exchanged in December last year but lots of sleepless nights were involved.

We have now bought our own house and move in 2 weeks today, one thing I will say 'it's a whole lot easier buying and selling houses here'

Good luck with your house selling!

Karen