YES ! Flights booked, Arrive in June . Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sush

Just cant wait to get there now, stuff being collected next week.

What is just great is that no one at work knows nothing apart from my family, and I've sold my house booked flight etc... so when it comes to handing in my notice they all will be in complete shock ! Just shows if you really want to keep things quite it can be done !

Anyone going about the same time as we are flying out on the 12 June.

:cute:

Very exciting!

I remember my hubby had to keep it from everyone at work that he was migrating too - as there was talk of redundancies at the time and poor thing kept it all quiet through the year of us getting a visa, selling a house and booking flights too!!!

Just watch to see all the envious faces when you tell them!!

Enjoy

Sarahx

Guest Jennet
Just cant wait to get there now, stuff being collected next week.

What is just great is that no one at work knows nothing apart from my family, and I've sold my house booked flight etc... so when it comes to handing in my notice they all will be in complete shock ! Just shows if you really want to keep things quite it can be done !

Anyone going about the same time as we are flying out on the 12 June.

:cute:

LOL it is so funny, its amazing how such exciting things can be kept quiet, i told my manager last week as we have to do 12 weeks notice. the shock on faces is Soooo funny.