Pest Control people...Jim?

Sallyh

Who are your favourite pest control people, if you have any??!!

Need to know who's good and won't fleece us. :) A kind of going up in the roof type of person. To take away any alive things (if there are any) or ex-alive things and all that comes with that. :arghh: We may just be paranoid but sometimes paranoia's worth paying for to get peace of mind.

Are Jim people generally good and not a rip off?

Starter for 10 - please don't tell me that we should just go up there and do it ourselves. We REALLY want to pay someone else to do it!!! :)

Guest familygood

Aussie Mozzie are excellent in my opinion. Based in Fulham Gardens. I am sure they will do all that kind of stuff for you! We use them to spray the house on a regular basis and it certainly works. Amazing the dead beasties we find all the time (even outside the house) but never alive thank god!!!

Guest bigal

I wouldn't use Jims for anything they're just a franchise company who try to get into anything.

Use an established local guy.

This is not a recommendation but we always use Adelaide Pest Control only because they were the first one we found in the phonebook,they are owned by Rentokil so we assume they know what they're doing.