Regular Chat

Guest Unch&dougs

Guest Unch&dougs

Hello chaps and chappesses

Would there be anyone interested in having a regular time set aside for a chat in the chatrooms?

I have had one chat and it was really useful but whenever I come on there is no-one in the chatrooms. If there was a regular time then folk could log on at those times and have a natter with fellow wobblers, intented emigrees etc.

There remains the possibility that there is a thriving chat room culture which vanishes as soon as I log on of course.

Any takers?

Guest Libby1971

I think I have used the chat room at least once, possibly twice.

I would love to gasbag with you people in the UK but sadly 8.00pm equates to 6.30am here. Love you all as I might, I can't find the bedroom wall and avoid it at that time in the morning much less find the necessary keys on the keyboard and expect to make sense.

For me, until I find work, the best time is half eight onwards here, once my precious little cherubs (hah! once the fighting has stopped, maybe) have left for school. Of course they should have left earlier, but they are girls and the eldest one insists on preening herself. (Don't get me started on this one)

Maybe I can find you later in the evening

Libby

Guest Unch&dougs

That's great guys - I felt a bit like Norman nae mates

I'd be interested to know when was the best time for chums in Adelaide to chat as they can answer all my stupid questions as well as chatting to chums still in the UK to discuss house selling, waiting etc.

I'll have a look around 8:00pm and see if anyone is about.

Guest Leanne & Mark

Hey guys, if a chat was to start at 8pm (uk time) trust me it wud go on late enough, so as its not to early, for folks down under.

How about sat evening that way if it gets late its not to much of a prob, and Folks in oz aren't off to work??

8pm is only 6:30am here, way too early for me but it's now 8:20am here (9:50pm uk time) and I've just left chat.

Nice chatting to pete and Hazel, will catch you again some other time