Arrived at last and loving it!!!

Guest lyn

Well, William and I finally arrived yesterday, 24 hours late after our LHR to SIA flight was cancelled due to technical problems with the plane and we subsequently missed our connection in Singapore and had to wait 18 hours until the next flight! Singapore Airlines were very good to us (despite the sickening delay!) and put us up in the wonderful Crowne Plaza in Singapore for the night before we could catch our next connecting flight to Adelaide.

Still, we are here now and loving it! Russell has been here 3 weeks and had secured our rental in Glenelg which we moved into today. Wow, we're loving it already....early days I know! Been busy today settling in and amongst other things buying our new barbie! Can't wait to put it together and start using it.

The sunset on Glenelg beach this evening was perfect and we all feel really ready to give this our best shot. I'm sure I'll come crashing down from my high soon, but for the moment, I can't believe we've finally made it after all the months of planning and turmoil. I'm savouring the moment!

Bye for now

Lyn x

glad you made it safe and sound. the weather has definately been welcoming for you.

Matty nice to see some more weegies making the big move. There was a suggestion of an adelaide tic supporters club getting started up. You can come and tell us what it was like at the last ever celtic-rangers game. Grew up not a million miles away from glasgow green east in rutherglen. Hope your plans for the big move are going well.

Guest Rachael Reeve

We have just come back had to validate visa, I know what you mean I feel in love with everything about it. Just want to go back. Good luck with your with your new life down under.