Last day in the Uk for a bit!

Guest RobJ1978

Guest RobJ1978

Well it has come......i said farewell to my family and friends last week and have spent the last 5 days at my in-laws. Today we have our farewell meal in manchester with Rob's family and friends.

THEN we get a texi to manchester airport at 6am to catch the 9.10 flight towards our new adventure! I feel really wierd, it's like ihave put a block up to my emotions. It's like an out of body experience. I thought today i would be stressed to high heaven...but i'm not....yet anyway!

Really looking forward to landing on wednesday morning and settling down at our Seaford Rise holiday Rental, any meet ups....let me know!

See you all "down under"

Nic

I know exactly how you feel....trying to remain numb to all the draining emotions. It's a coping mechanism but it worked for me! Have a great flight and I look forward to hearing how it's going once you're down here.

Good luck....you're almost there!

Lyn x

How exciting !!! We have recently returned from a rekki to Adelaide,we stayed in Port Noarlunga and loved it ,cant wait to get back. I cant say im looking forward to the goodbyes though :-( Have a safe journey and enjoy your new life down under

Clare