Is cuddling a Koala relly this dangerous

Guest railman2404

and on a serious note ............. YES it is dangerous to handle a koala. Friend of mine ended up in hospital on IV antibiotics for a couple of days, and with permanent scarring and nerve damage to his face after a koala attacked him.

Mind you his sick certificate was a classic ............... "KOALA ATTACK"

Guest roy.miller1

Koala's are worlds largest carrier of gonorrhea, When I was living on Hamilton Island on the Barrier Reef the vet up there told us to be careful as they also carry other diseases plus those claws do a lot of damage..lol

Guest Damien
Koala's are worlds largest carrier of gonorrhea, When I was living on Hamilton Island on the Barrier Reef the vet up there told us to be careful as they also carry other diseases plus those claws do a lot of damage..lol

No mate, it's chlamidea. Err....not that I'm an expert on STD's ahem...