Feel Like this is where we are ment to be....already!

Guest leeannekays

Guest leeannekays

Cant believe im posting this as I'm usually in the uk reading everyone else's arrival posts. We arrived 3 days ago. When we got picked up from the airport and was driving to our rental I suddenly felt settled, like this is where we are ment to be. We have been so busy over the last 3 days and have more busy days ahead but I can honestly say, it's beautiful here, I feel happy and to anyone making the move then go for it.

We have done our tfn number and Medicare, going to Adelaide City tomorrow to pick up our bank cards, we have to ring Centrelink Monday. Rob has to go to PEER Monday to sort transferring his qualifications to oz ones. He is actively looking for work as a trade assistant until he has his oz licence.

The beaches are so nice and we watched the sunset this evening. looking at schools and kindys next week, also hoping to view some long term rentals.

I just feel happy and know it's the right place to bring up our children.

Leeanne xxxxxxxxx

Guest marcandjo

welcome and great that you have such a lovely feeling, try to can it for hoem sick days, if in fcat you get any at all.... congrats on getting here, take it all in your stride,

lovely place Moana, we're up north

Jo

Guest leeannekays

Hi trev , vicki and Lauren, we were down there tonight, we watched the sunset, it was lovely. Hoping to get a long term rental in Seaford as really like it there.

Leeanne x

The only thing with starting off so where so nice all those places you considered to be ok just dont fit the bill any more.

Cant imagine not being with in walking the distance of the beach now.

We was fortunate enough to find a nice house with reasonable rent near the beach.

The pizza shop at Cliff Ave just off the Esplanade does some great pizzas, look at me becoming the food critic.

Guest bidsandrew

Welcome Leeanne and family!! Dont forget if you need anything at all I am just a few doors down from you and am happy to help!! It is so lovely here and glad you have enjoyed some of it already!!

Well done, Leeanne, you've made it! Welcome! Sounds like you're settling well already! We've been here 5 weeks now and we share the same feeling about finally feeling "settled".

Good luck over the next few weeks and drop me a line if you'd like to meet up. I'll PM you my mobile number.

Love Lyn x

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

Welcome to Oz! It's such a good feeling to have isn't it? Glad to hear your getting sorted and hopefully might get to meet you next week if you can manage to make it on Friday

Good luck guys. Your post made me feel so good. The way you described your feelings of the place in those few lines has made me want to get over there already. Enjoy every minute of it you guys.:smile:

Guest leeannekays
Welcome to Oz! It's such a good feeling to have isn't it? Glad to hear your getting sorted and hopefully might get to meet you next week if you can manage to make it on Friday

I am planning to come along to this, got to find it first on Friday, may have both children with me as viewing the school Tuesday and not sure when Callum will start. What a beautiful day it is today. Xxx

Cant believe im posting this as I'm usually in the uk reading everyone else's arrival posts. We arrived 3 days ago. When we got picked up from the airport and was driving to our rental I suddenly felt settled, like this is where we are ment to be. We have been so busy over the last 3 days and have more busy days ahead but I can honestly say, it's beautiful here, I feel happy and to anyone making the move then go for it.

We have done our tfn number and Medicare, going to Adelaide City tomorrow to pick up our bank cards, we have to ring Centrelink Monday. Rob has to go to PEER Monday to sort transferring his qualifications to oz ones. He is actively looking for work as a trade assistant until he has his oz licence.

The beaches are so nice and we watched the sunset this evening. looking at schools and kindys next week, also hoping to view some long term rentals.

I just feel happy and know it's the right place to bring up our children.

Leeanne xxxxxxxxx

I'm glad it's going well for you! We have our medicals next week, house going on market in next month or so and hopefully we will be out in January. Good luck with getting everything established!

Guest RobJ1978

Hi glad you have settled. We were down moana today, about 2.30pm and there was a wedding at 3pm. Was a lovely sight. We have just got a rental in seaford rise, pm me if you fancy meeting up, this week is quite busy but meeting some other mums at the fort on 4th if you fancy it?

Hi Leeanne

So pleased your enjoying your stay at "ACACIA" and living in Moana, its such a lovely suburb and the beach is just fab!! when its not pouring with rain like today!!!!

Hope the school visit went well, its good to get these things ticked off your list then you can really start to settle even more,

Take care, speak soon

Kim

x

• 2 weeks later...