Emails forwarded from poms

ajford

Hi all, I received this email just now that has been forwarded from PIA, it sounds dodgy to me but when I went into me PIA to report this private message sent to me it wasn't there. I can only find it in my own hotmail account.

Anyone tell me how to report it, or what to do about

tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

Edited by ajford

hi managed to do it now.

still not showing in my notifications in pia,but apparently it has been forwarded from pia.?

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear ajford,

You have received a new private message at Poms In Adelaide from thegirl2012, entitled "hi".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

Hello Dear,

With Respect,

Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you.I am Miss Rosemary Ubam, the Only Daughter of the late Akum Ubam, my father was a gold and cocoa merchant based in Accra Ghana and Abidjan (Ivory Coast).I have the intention of investing this sum with your care and supervision in your country with a percentage that will be negotiated among us.

I know this mail may come to you as a surprise,since we have not known or written before.And he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their business trips recently. Before his death, he called me bedside him and told me that he has the sum of $6.500, 000USD deposited in one of the prime bank here in Abidjan Ivory Coast, that he used my name being the only Daughter as the next of kin in deposited fund.

If you are willing to cooperate with me let me know so that I will furnish you with more details on the next step for smooth achievement of this risk free transaction.Contact me on this private email.( rosemary_ubam1984@yahoo.com ) for more details and all the legal documents of the deposited money and my photos.

Sincerely,

Miss Rosemary Ubam.

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/private.php

All the best,

Poms In Adelaide

Hi Andy

Just disregard the email, we've banned the member who was sending the spam via the Private Message system and we've run a job to delete all the PM's they sent, hence why it's not showing up in your Pomsinadelaide message box.

Thanks

Rob

Hi all, I received this email just now that has been forwarded from PIA, it sounds dodgy to me but when I went into me PIA to report this private message sent to me it wasn't there. I can only find it in my own hotmail account.

Anyone tell me how to report it, or what to do about

tried to copy and paste but it won't let me.

It is dogy. I too received a private message and email today.

Guest Guest5035
I'm feeling left out now; why didn't they send it to me? what's wrong with me? eh? eh? like they think I might not need a little extra cash? what am I doing wrong? :sad:

shopping too much on coupons

stevo