Cheerio Scotland, Hello Adelaide!!!

cormcvcr

Hi everyone,

just thought I would put my last post in while I am in Scotland, next one will be when we touch down in the sunny side!

Computer goes away tomorrow, going to my parents so that they can keep in touch with us easier!

Moving out of the house on Tuesday to a B&B overnight, then onto Edinburgh Hilton for a night, then onto Hongkong overnight, then the sunny side of Adelaide for Sunday.

We have been lucky enough to secure a rental in Hallett Cove for 6 months, which gives us time to find our feet, get the kids in school and get used to the bills and outgoings before taking the plunge into the mortgage side of things again.

But, I just wanted to say a great big thank you to all, who have helped us through all our worries and woes, ups and downs, you have all been wonderful and we look forward to seeing you all on the other side.

Take care all and best of luck for those still waiting, selling houses, flights etc........ We wish you well xxx

5_1_120.gif

Whoaaa! I betcha feel like dancing!!!

Bon Voyage! Have a great flight and don't forget to pop in for a brew ( or something stronger). We live in HC, just off the Cove Road, so we'll practically be neighbours!!!!

Judi x

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZNxuk137YYGB

Guest jill wright

Hi Cornelia and family

have a great journey it must be surreal to be on your way. please keep in touch at the other side cos we will all be very interested to know how things are going for you

All the very best

the Wrights

oh wow!! i can't believe it's your turn already!!!

that one came up fast :shocked:

have a great last few days in the uk and i wish you a smooth flight over into your new life!!! - we can finally meet once there ;)

good luck and stay cool :cute:

Hi C,

I remember having a nag in the chatroom and you were begining to feel it would never happen. But just look at you now eh? Fantastic.;) Good luck to you and hope the flights don't seem to long. Let us know when you have arrived safely.

Pete

Guest robbiekillie

Hi Cornelia, Andy & the kids, been thinking bout you the last few days or so - knew it was soon - best of luck over the next few weeks with settling in. Catch up over there hopefully December. Moira, John & Robbie (mathijohn)

Guest steve&tracy

Have a great flight keeps us all informed how you settle. keep them jokes coming, you have given me and others alot of laughs.

See you all in person overthere.

good luck.

The Newmans

28_1_19.gif Hi Cornelia and Andy,

We would like to wish you and your family all the best on your new life down under.

I would also like to thank-you for your valuable information and support throughout this process hopefully it won't be long before we join you guys. Everything received in Sydney on Friday so fingers crossed.Looking forward to hearing how you all settle in.

Karen and Keith

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZNxmk788YYGB

Guest happy feet

hi, i a newbe...

JUSY ABOUT FINISHED MY NURSE TRAINING, (END OF MARCH), HAVE AN INTERVIEW 7 MARCH FOR JOB IN AD, CAN YOU ADVISE ABOUT WHEN TO PUT HOUSE ON MARKET?

GOOD LUCK WITH THE MOVE, WISH I WAS U

CARA

Hi there,

We (husband and 2 boys 7 and 6) are moving to Adelaide very soon hopefully (if anyone buys our house).

I just wanted to say hi............... Im from Coatbridge too!!! and I cant believe you are leaving such a wonderful place, to be honest (lol). We've been living in NZ for nearly 2 years but got our residency for OZ in Jan!!

Anyway, all the best of luck with your move and I hope it all goes well for you guys, maybe meet up if we ever get there.

Gill