• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Where to stay when you don't have work yet?

594 times
      Some of the northern suburbs between Mawson Lakes and the city might be a good place to look for rental. They're also cheaper than some of the other suburbs. We're considering Modbury Heights and Redwood Park as they are both relatively cheap, near Mawson Lakes and the Tea Tree Plaza Oban interchange and they have, as far as we can tell, good primary and high schools.
      They are more expensive then the equivalent (distance from CBD) down south....good reason why of course.

They are not cheaper, but are cheaper than pales closer to the city admittedly.

1017 times
      Quote Originally Posted by miraclebabycaw View Post
      Hi Jim

Basically because that's pretty much all I can find accommodation wise for that time of year at a reasonable price. I've scoured lots of furnished rentals, and there is either no availability or they are over AUD100 per night which is just beyond my reach right now (we are coming from South africa and with an exchange rate of over R8 to the AUD it's VERY expensive). The max we can do is AUD700 a week. We need 3 bedrooms min as there is 3 adults and 2 kids. So if any of you know of anywhere closer in that is furnished and at a decent price it would be great.

Makes perfect sense!

Good luck with the move, Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12