Can anyone help with accomodation and advice for a short reccie in October :)

Guest leanne800

Guest leanne800

Well we've booked flights for my husband, daughter and I to do our reccie in October for 2 weeks. I know it's only a short amount of time but it's all we could manage with schools and holidays and we really wanted to show our daughter as she hasn't visited Oz before.

I know this has probably been mentioned in other threads but can anyone recommend anywhere for a short let / rental of between 1 week to to 10 days or any site to look at to help us in our search for accommodation.

Also we've started to put together a list of all the things we want to do whilst we are in Adelaide. I know it's only a short amount of time that we are visiting Adelaide and want to spend some time as a holiday as well as doing the important things you need to do and consider on a reccie e.g. speaking to employment agencies, looking at areas, schools on offer etc. Has anyone got any suggestions of what they found useful or what they wished they had done.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Leanne

Hi Leanne

In terms of longterm accommodation, http://www.realestate.com.au/rent is great. domain.com.au is the other main site. Many houses are the same but some are different.

Short term, try http://www.holidayrentals.com.au/ but there are also other sites.

How old is your daughter? Do you have any sense of where you'd like to live?

All the best as you plan and dream...

Lynne

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leanne800

Thank you everyone for all your replys and emails. It has been very much appreciated.

We 're all sorted now - I didn't realise October would be such a busy time for accomodation.

So now it's on to the planning of what we need to do in the 2 weeks we have.

Leanne :)