Our container is packed today!

Guest Julesmc5

Guest Julesmc5

They are loading up our container as I post. We will see our stuff again sometime around May 25th!

Fly out March 3, starting to get excited for it now. The long flight seems like a chance to rest!

Chess Movers will be receiving our container. Anyone had them? Any comments?

Also, we're going to make due until our container arrives, but I thought a cheap patio set would suit for a dining suite while we are waiting. We are up by Andrews Farm. Where should we look for one that won't break the bank?

Thanks!

Juliamc

Hi, we had Anglo PAcific around today, got a reasonable quote, although I have a couple of other ones, Simpsons were really good and also Greenways, so just got to decide who to have, that's the easy bit, we're still trying to sell our house arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! let's hope somebody buys it soon!!!!!

Guest CountryCym

What kind of prices have you been quoted? I've only had one so far and its £3500 to £4000 for 20 ft container.

Hi, we had Anglo PAcific around today, got a reasonable quote, although I have a couple of other ones, Simpsons were really good and also Greenways, so just got to decide who to have, that's the easy bit, we're still trying to sell our house arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! let's hope somebody buys it soon!!!!!

Guest Julesmc5

Considering that we almost filled a 40 footer, I told the kids (DH included) that they would have to "earn" it back! LOL!

I ignored the fact that I have a very large book collection.