Under Starters orders......

Guest Richard & Amanda

Guest Richard & Amanda

And we're off :D

We have accepted an offer on our house today.:notworthy:

Ideal buyer - a cash buyer, mummy & daddy buying a house for their daughter in their 60k Merc with its own plates! - nice if you can get it!

It's a good job we sold today cos we had the flights booked for the 27th March :D.

If we hadn't sold Richard was going to have to go on his own.

I don't even know where to start packing all our "stuff" up. He is shredding documents at the moment and washing golf clubs.

Oh my god, not sure the reality of it has really sunk in yet

:wideeyed:

Guest mOZzy

that's so brilliant!!!! congratssssss

wish you all the best with the paperwork!!!

and get packing now ... i don't want to see you on here alot in the next few weeks ;)

just kidding!!!! we want an update of course!

Guest Django

Amanda,

Just be sure he isn't that excited that he is washing paperwork and shredding the golf clubs!!! :biglaugh:

Good news on the house. Must be all hands to the pumps now.;) Enjoy your last few weeks in the UK.

Pete

Guest CARMEN

how lucky is that, rich people certainly come in handy sometimes! my hubby is pleased to see that Richard is getting his priorities right by washing the golf clubs - good luck with the move

Yippeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

I'm so pleased for all of you. Their timing is excellent.

Have you spoken about completion dates?

So even if Richard does come out on his own you'll be following on soon after i guess.

Well done.

Down to us for a barbie when you arrive then!

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi,

Congratulations, glad it all worked out in time for you.

Do her parents need a holiday home in north wales, please send them our way .;)

Good luck with the move.

Ffion, Dylan, Elain & Caleb

Guest Richard & Amanda

Hiya Ffion,

I think Richard wants to divorce me and become her husband instead :sad:. On second thoughts I think I want to get to know her better as well :wacko:

Guest Richard & Amanda

Thanks for the comments guys. I think we are both feeling a little stressed at the moment now.

Just been flicking through the Australia & New Zealand mag with the checklist of things to do before you go. It would appear I have 24 days to cram in 2-3months worth of organising :arghh:. Oh dear.

On a positive Richard has produced a nice little chart I can fill in with "things to do". Then I can tick them off when completed, or have a nervous breakdown at how much is actually left to do.

He has downloaded a nice little countdown clock on his profile which ISN'T helping in the slightest:biglaugh:

Hi guys

how lucky is that.... you must have a lucky streak get the lottery on. I will keep everything crossed that everything goes thru quickly.

Kimberley xx

Guest ffi&dyl
Well done guys!!

No no no, Ffion they don't want a holiday home in Wales, they want one in Kent, nr the sea.

Sounds like they have enough money to get both!!:)