Wait for us Aldinga beach!!!

Guest Set1077

Guest Set1077

Hi everyone, I'm newly converted from pomsinoz. :)

Was hoping to pick people's brains.

We r moving to oz 2014 when little one is ready for full time school, we have set our hearts on Aldinga beach for many reasons but admittedly one of them is due to the affordable housing. However as the rail link is due to get there soon, I am worried the prices will go up before we get there!!! Eeekkkkk!

Opinions welcome. :)

Guest Guest75
Hi everyone, I'm newly converted from pomsinoz. :)

Was hoping to pick people's brains.

We r moving to oz 2014 when little one is ready for full time school, we have set our hearts on Aldinga beach for many reasons but admittedly one of them is due to the affordable housing. However as the rail link is due to get there soon, I am worried the prices will go up before we get there!!! Eeekkkkk!

Opinions welcome. :)

Welcome from Big Sis, you might see me in the CTF forum now and again........

Aldinga is a lovely place and affordable but one note of caution................ Where will you be working??

If you are working anywhere north of the city you are in for a looooong commute at times.

Are you intending buying straight away??

Personally I'd not rush into it.

Property is not rising and you may turn out not finding the area convenient (for whatever reason)

Property is not rising here at the moment!