For anyone visiting applying for eVisitor (sub class 651) (which is what I think Diane is referring to), you only have to decalre that you are in good health
as per below. This is the one my family always uses and they are a variety of ages from 73 to 82! This is for holders of an EU Passport only!
This visa allows people to travel to Australia for a holiday, visit family and/or friends or for short-term business purposes.
- You must be outside Australia to apply.
- You must hold a passport from an eVisitor eligible country or region.
- No stamp or visa label is required in your passport.
- Your eVisitor is linked to the passport number you used in your application and you must use the same passport to travel to Australia.
- It is a condition of holding an eVisitor that you are in good health and of good character