We Had A Phone Call Today

Guest Nicky&Andy

Guest Nicky&Andy

YIPEEEEEEEEEE

VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING 9.30AM:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

cANT WAIT FOR THE KIDS TO GET HOME SO WE CAN TELL THEM.

THE NEIGHBOURS THOUGHT I WAS BEING MURDERED, ALL THE SCREAMING AND JUMPING AROUND (IVE NEVER FELT SOOO EXCITED, CANT STOP SHAKING) THEN I REMEMBERED OUR POOR AGENT ON THE OTHER END OF THE PHONE !!!! POOR MAN

LOVE TO EVERYONE

A VERY EXCITED NICKY

Guest jill wright

WEll DONE GREAT TO SEE ANOTHER FAMILY PRACTICALLY ON THEIR WAY!!what a great feeling that must be and encouraging for the rest of us TOO

wELL DONE JILL PHIL LUCY DANIEL AND THOMAS

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy::jiggy:thanks every one, i decorated the house in ballons for when the kids came home, and put up a poster "guess what happened today" then when they walked in , i had a big poster saying were on our way, it was great to hear them screaming and cheering, although the 11 yr old is still abit nervous about everything,

(weve still got to sale the house yet so hopefully he will get more into the idea, i now he will love it when we get there he is just more causous, )

thanks again

nicky , Andy, & boys xxx

ps will be looking for laods of advice and knowledge so any help appricated

I appogilise for the spelling in advance, had quite a few xxxxxx:jiggy::jiggy:

Guest jill wright

Hi

Great to hear how you broke the news to the kids bet it was great. Know what you mean about the 11 yr old my 12 yr old son is the only one out of my three adamant he's not going.

Good luck with house sale keep us posted

Jill

Guest the4hopes

We had a phone call today at 9.33am to tell us to send our passports ready for our visa, still can't believe I'm writing this.... I'm always reading everyone elses good news!!! Can't tell our daughters until later, the youngest has gone to a friends for tea (after 2 years of hard work we still have to wait!!!!) Need to tell them both together.

I told my husband, luckily he had a day off work and was at home. I cried, which actually took me by surprise, I think it was seeing all the tension in his face suddenly disappear!

I wasn't sure how I would react,still can't really take it in. We can finally start planning after such a long time and tell people 'YES' we are going!!

My oldest daughter has just come in and I'm dying to tell her, aswell as trying to hide this message from her!!

Laura x

Guest louiesmum
We had a phone call today at 9.33am to tell us to send our passports ready for our visa, still can't believe I'm writing this.... I'm always reading everyone elses good news!!! Can't tell our daughters until later, the youngest has gone to a friends for tea (after 2 years of hard work we still have to wait!!!!) Need to tell them both together.

I told my husband, luckily he had a day off work and was at home. I cried, which actually took me by surprise, I think it was seeing all the tension in his face suddenly disappear!

I wasn't sure how I would react,still can't really take it in. We can finally start planning after such a long time and tell people 'YES' we are going!!

My oldest daughter has just come in and I'm dying to tell her, aswell as trying to hide this message from her!!

Laura x

Hi congratulations enjoy the celebrations!! What a feeling:)