post to australia

Guest deborah

Guest banjo70

Express Post is an aussie thing not available in the UK and Uk recorded delivery from the post office is not tracked or insured and thats not a chance I'd take as they are very important documents.

If you are in the UK and send it recorded delivery you'll only be able to track it in the UK.

You'll need to courier it IMO. It'll be quciker and you can track it.

Parcelforce, DHL, Interparcel spring to mind as options.

Guest Libby1971

You have received good info here.

ExpressPost is Aussie based as Liz said.

You can send it recorded post or whatever but it only is good for inside the UK, can't be traced once it leaves the UK and is not bound by the delivery conditions once it is outside the UK.

We had everything sent by courier which our agent said was included in the price we we had paid and so sent everything that way. It wasn't cheap - we had to pay extra when we had the meds report sent by courier and I think it cost £60-£70. I think though it is the peace of mind being offered.

Libby

Guest Libby1971

Sorry, it takes about 5 working days in both directions. That being said, a document I ordered on 21st Feb has now officially been deemed lost by the UK sender so another is on its way (as of yesterday).

Libby