Womens things

NicF

Sure I've seen them in Coles but buy them online NicF - much cheaper.

http://www.chemistwarehouse.com.au/product.asp?id=31258&pname=Tampax+Superplus+Applicator+Tampons+10

Kazza xx

Thanks for the link - very helpful. I've been doing the sums between buying in the UK and shipping them over and buying in Oz and I think I might be buying in bulk from here to get the free shipping. I did find some in a chemist but they were definitely more expensive. Roll on the menopause.....

try any 'discount chemist' the one on brighton road sells them.under $5 for a standard box.

Hi Lynda. I'll have to see if I can find a discount chemist near here to try. I think there might be one on Glynburn Road. I'm a bit far away from Brighton road to go for tampax, although if things get desperate we may have to have a family day out to it...

Guest lynda b

sorry it is the discount chemist on main south road something like 1058 main south road,sorry havent been here long and still struggling with finding addresses.bought in bulk myself today $2.95 per box

Lynda, I looked this place up and it's the same shop that Kazza provided a link for above. As they don't have any shops close to me and I don't have a car I've decided to order some on line. I've found a number of other things are cheaper through them as well so I've ordered enough stuff to get free shipping which is even better :biggrin:

Thanks for the help.