News from Oz at last

Guest Django

Guest Django

Well seeing as Martin and Val asked me to keep them in the loop.;) We have today received an email with an introduction to our case officer. :swoon: About ****ing time. Tracey doesn't know as she is at work. So unless she is skiving and logged on she will find out when she gets in tonight.

Our case officer has requested something else which we can sort out later and then thats it. Just gotta wait for the big cheese now to say yay or nay.

Pete

Guest happy-jools

Woweeee

thats exiting, and even better when your first to find out. Bet you wish you could call Tracey to tell her.

Good luck with the extra bit of info required, and hopefully not to long now.:wubclub:

Guest Martin and Val

Hi Pete,

That's great news I hope you have told Tracy now, or are you going to keep it from her till you have booked the flights?? :biglaugh:

I must ask what else have they asked for though??????????????

It really cant be long now, good luck with it all and hopefully we won't be far behind.

Cheers

Martin and Val

Guest Trakki
Hi Pete,

That's great news I hope you have told Tracy now, or are you going to keep it from her till you have booked the flights?? :biglaugh:

I do know now!!! Phoned to check up on him :biglaugh: and he told me!!Told everyone and work and they are just sort of saying 'so what, big deal!!'

Guest caoimhe
Told everyone and work and they are just sort of saying 'so what, big deal!!'

Don't worry you have your friends on here who knows what it's like and what a big deal IT IS!!

Guest Django
I must ask what else have they asked for though??????????????

Its a form 1281 (Australian Values Statement) which I'm assuming everyone does??? Its just a case I think of printing, signing, scanning back in and then forwarding back to them.

Pete

Guest Django

Yeah just tell them to let us in Russell or else. :jimlad:

On further reading of the email it seems that everything we scanned in couldn't be read their end.:arghh: So Tracey has spent all morning rescanning it all in except we couldn't find her birth certificate. After ripping the house apart we eventually found it in the filing cabinet with the stuff we sent off to the police for the PCs. :rolleyes:

Its nice to actually have contact with someone there but the visa still seems a long way off somehow. But as I keep saying its closer than it was last year.

Right back to the decorating.:sad:

Pete

Guest Martin and Val
Its a form 1281 (Australian Values Statement) which I'm assuming everyone does??? Its just a case I think of printing, signing, scanning back in and then forwarding back to them.

Pete

Cheers for that Pete I was getting worried, we had already done that form.

Thanks Martin and Val

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy:great news , another step closer, in for the home run now, this is when it starts to get really exciting, (well it was for me)

nicky :jiggy:

Guest Django
Cheers for that Pete I was getting worried, we had already done that form.

Yeah we thought we had.:confused: We ticked the right boxes on the online application but for some reason they want us to sign a copy.:unsure:

Still if it gets us to Oz...............................

Pete

Guest The Wise Family
Yeah we thought we had.:confused: We ticked the right boxes on the online application but for some reason they want us to sign a copy.:unsure:

Still if it gets us to Oz...............................

Pete

Hi Pete

We ticked the right boxes the same as you but we haven't filled in this extra form so we thought we would send it just in case they might need it but can't find it on the DIAC site anywhere. Do you know where I can find it? Hope you don't mind me asking. We applied on-line on the 9th november so hopefully not that far away from hearing from them. Don't want to give them any excuses to put us at the bottom of the pile again!!!

Thanks

Gina

:v_SPIN:

Guest Martin and Val
Hi Pete

We ticked the right boxes the same as you but we haven't filled in this extra form so we thought we would send it just in case they might need it but can't find it on the DIAC site anywhere. Do you know where I can find it? Hope you don't mind me asking. We applied on-line on the 9th november so hopefully not that far away from hearing from them. Don't want to give them any excuses to put us at the bottom of the pile again!!!

Thanks

Gina

:v_SPIN:

Hi Gina,

Don't know if this helps the one we signed was contained within our application form. Which is on the DIAC web site.

Form 1276 (design date 10/07a)

page 40-Part Q declarations-question 92.

Sorry don't know where it is on the DIAC site as we are using an agent and they sent it all to us by e-mail. We had to fill the forms out and return them via e-mail and also post the signed declaration pages which were then scanned and attached to the application.

Hope this helps

Martin and Val :SLEEP:The wait goes on!!

Guest Django
Don't want to give them any excuses to put us at the bottom of the pile again!!!

Hi Gina,

I searched the web site with the actual form number and couldn't find it.:nah: I wouldn't worry too much though, coz it won't be a case of going back to the bottom of the pile. It may delay your visa by a day or two at worst.

Pete

Guest graandjac

:biglaugh:Soirry Pete better late than never , well done mate another step closer to the first

meeting of the founder members of the soon to be world famous "Flaming Galahs".

Cheers Graham:jiggy: