Nearly one week in

R & H

Hi, we've been here nearly a week and I can honestly say that the jet lag has never been this bad, but I think it's because we just haven't had a break since our container was booked in July - it's been non stop since then, but So worth it. We arrived Saturday and hit the ground running. We move into our new home next week in Hallett Cove and hope we can meet up with some of you there ... so excited, sorting Tfn's, Medicare, cars, school, ...the list goes on, but driving back from A shopping trip and seeing the wonderful views of the coast on the way home was so amazing it's so worth all the hard work to get here - LOVING IT. X

HI,

We arrived Sunday and like you have been having fun organising our new life. We are hoping to move to Hallet Cove, looking for property at the moment. Our eldest starts school on Monday, he is so excited. Good luck with the rest of it....

Hi

so pleased your loving it.

i have been looking at hallet cove and the same school for my 2 children. age 9 and 12

still waiting for eoi. submitted with 65 points

hub gets his second ielts results tomorrow points could jump to 75... fingers crossed for him.

as soon as we get a yes were moving asap.

keep enjoying

kathx

Guest Cornish Pasties

Hi There,

So glad to hear you are loving it despite the jet-lag. We are due to arrive in Hallet Cove on 9th Jan..have a short term rental booked. I intend to send my boy to Hallet Cove R-12 & have heard good reports. He is 13. Best of luck with the school visit.

Zoe

Hi everyone we moved into Hallet Cove on Tue and have two teenagers in the R-12. Would love to meet up with people, we have been here just over 6 wks now and love it. PM me for mobile no, and with your number if anyone is up for meeting up, if I don't reply straight away it's because our internet hasn't been set up yet, I'm having to find free wi fi!

Lisa

Hi there we have also been here 4 weeks our two are 16 and 12 and we are all eager to make new friends.

We move into Hallett Cove next week and would love to meet up as just me or as a family.

Our children have been at Hallett Cove R12 for 2 days and so far love it...

If you want to meet up I would love to just drop us a line be lovely as this massive move is a bit daunting at first..

Sammy :err:

Hi there

We arrived just over a week ago. Also in Hallett Cove and our kids start HC east school on Monday. Would love to meet up if you fancy.

Kerry

Hi Kerry

We landed here 4weeks ago and wanted to go to Hallett cove we eventually got a house there and move in next week

would be great to meet up with some new people one day

Dont know if your children are same ages but ours are 12 and 16 and both started this week in r12