I feel sick...

Guest Kath_and_Ian

Guest Kath_and_Ian

Congratulations on the OAA - that must be a big weight off your mind. I feel exactly the same as you. I finish my job not this Friday, but in a month's time (30th April). We didn't want to go too early because I thought it would be easier getting work if we came later in the year, now I find a job I have applied for needs someone immediately, and my delay in coming could cost me. We haven't sold our house yet, and property doesn't seem to be moving around here, so we might have to drop the price, which means lowering our expectations when we go to Adelaide. On top of that we have a million things to do over Easter, and family trying the emotional blackmail (why can't you come and visit, the kids have been asking if they'll see you before you go etc.) - I'm fit to scream! My boss hasn't sent off a reference he was asked for yesterday. Good luck when you get there.

Guest dglamoore

Hi Libby

Things are real now and getting scarey. We arrive the week after you and just waiting to hear on OAA so congrats on getting it :lol:

Try and focus on the good things and the huge adventure that is waiting for you. Our company that we worked so hard to build up closes Friday and we have no idea if it will work in OZ - just hoping it does!

If I think about it for too long I don't know if I would do it so am just going for it :D Shippers arrive on the 16th April and we fly on the 22nd 8)

Lisa

Best of luck guys, not long now 8)

Thinking of you as you must either be that excited & to busy to get nervous & / or in fact all THREE 8)

Anyway congrats Libby on the OAA & fingers crossed for you Lisa, OAA is just round the corner I can feel it in my bones :lol:

Take care

Angela

Guest Libby1971

Thanks for your support.

Friday is always a good day for us - everything relating to this visa has come through then or that is when we have heard anything about it. So much so that we are arranging to arrive in Australia on a Friday. We heard last Friday that OAA had been granted. Just waiting for anaddress and then I shall be doing loads of searching for info about it. On one of the other sites someone ahs taken pics of the OAA and linked it to a website. I wouldn't even know where to start but maybe there is something we (i.e. Lisa can tell us how to do it) could set up on here to have pictures of the OAA available. Part of me says no, that's part of the fun and part of me says at least I know what I am dealing with.

Lisa, where are you hoping to head towards with your OAA? You should be hearing anyday now.

Just got a big round of applause from the year 9s at my school at assembly. Feeling emotional but in a good way. I can't get over how much rubbish I have at my house and in my classroom.

Good luck to all

Libby x

Guest dglamoore

Hi Libby

For pics you can always open an account with one of the online photo albums such as shutterfly and then just paste a link to your album in the thread. Or set up a blog!! We have one and will keep it updated with pics as we go :lol:

We arrive 4 weeks this Sunday so hoping to hear about OAA in next couple of days - we requested south but will just be grateful to get anywhere 8)

We will have to meet up for a coffee over there :D

Good to see you sound more chirpy today - good luck with it all, your head must be spinning!

Lisa :D