Help to find pool steps

Guest ebstar

Just on the offchance that someone can help. We need to replace the steps for our inground pool and have been into several pool stores from the south and into the city. So far not one of them sells pool steps or can tell me where i can buy them from. These stores all build pools so this seems really odd to me. I have also done a search online and only come up with qeustionable sites that may not be safe to order from or above ground steps. Any ideas would be greatly apprieciated thanks. (at least its way too cold to use it today)

Thanks guys. No luck at Clark rubber as we've already been there. Will check out the trading post and the link for ebay looks great thanks as it has just what we need. I had looked on there before and only got the above ground ones. Thanks all for the help.