Got the visa

Guest donna T

Guest donna T

Hurah got the call this morning - we finally have our visas!!

Got a bit teary and wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. Can't bring myself to call my Mum yet as she is on holiday and I think it would ruin her day!!

Good luck and a speedy visa grant to eveyone

:lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really pleased for you All - Wish it was me................I to would be singing, dancing & drinking pretty much anything!!

Have fun celebrating.

Good luck with telling your mum, I am sure she will be very happy for you all.

Angela

hi donna

....a big congratulations!! - really really pleased for you. Can only imagine the mixed feelings you are having...I was thrilled to get our sponsorship the other day, but then later in the day kept going a bit teary over the whole process and what we are actually doing.

Good luck for the next part.....

sarahxxx

Guest donna T

Thanks so much for all your support.

I think DIMA must have been on a bit of a whirlwind this last week as a lot of people seem to be getting Case Officers, Visasetc. I will keep my fingers crossed and send lots of positive thoughts for everyone.

We think we will go mid Feb as Josh will be 5 in Jan and would start school in April just as if he had always lived there. As he can be a bit shy I thought this wouild be the best time for him to integrate with all the other kids.

We have sold the house and the chain is complete so providing the solicitors don't hold things up - we sgould be set.

Long winded message - sorry - can't think too straight yet.