Thread: Got the visa

donna T

Got the visa

Hurah got the call this morning - we finally have our visas!!

Got a bit teary and wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. Can't bring myself to call my Mum yet as she is on holiday and I think it would ruin her day!!

Good luck and a speedy visa grant to eveyone

Sooo pleased for you - must be such a great feeling :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd be dancing, singing and drinking A LOT if I had mine - - congratulations

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!
      so when do you think you will be on your way then?
      All systems go now .Good luck with every thing.
      Hayls :lol: :D :lol: :D

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      :lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Really pleased for you All - Wish it was me................I to would be singing, dancing & drinking pretty much anything!!

Have fun celebrating.

Good luck with telling your mum, I am sure she will be very happy for you all.

Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

239 times
      hi donna

....a big congratulations!! - really really pleased for you. Can only imagine the mixed feelings you are having...I was thrilled to get our sponsorship the other day, but then later in the day kept going a bit teary over the whole process and what we are actually doing.

Good luck for the next part.....

Chris, Sarah, Molly & Phoebe - Arrived in Adelaide 21st August 2007, Living in Moana

donna T
      Thanks so much for all your support.

I think DIMA must have been on a bit of a whirlwind this last week as a lot of people seem to be getting Case Officers, Visasetc. I will keep my fingers crossed and send lots of positive thoughts for everyone.

We think we will go mid Feb as Josh will be 5 in Jan and would start school in April just as if he had always lived there. As he can be a bit shy I thought this wouild be the best time for him to integrate with all the other kids.
      We have sold the house and the chain is complete so providing the solicitors don't hold things up - we sgould be set.

Long winded message - sorry - can't think too straight yet.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums