Yippee

Guest robandmags

Guest robandmags

We've just received an e-mail from our agency to say that our visa's have been granted :D . It has come as a total shock as we were only allocated our CO in Feb. All we need now is to sell the house, car etc :?

Can't believe that we've done it!

Hopefully we will be on our way in September although I don't like the idea of our 6 year old being out of school so long. Summer hols and then waiting till we find a school. But we've had it in our plans to go then and have hols book and so much more to sort out now.

Just needed to share our joy with you all, and to let you know that if we've managed it then so can all of you.

Look out Australia here we come :lol:

Guest jen/nee

Congratulations. :):D:D:P:P

it must be the best feeling ever. We are at the being of our journey getting all the info for the TRA. How long has it took you from start to finish? Also where are you planning on going and what are your occuptions hope you don,t mind me asking. We have sold our house so no ties just up and go . who knows

Wish you all the best

Jen :D:D:D

Guest robandmags

Hi Jen/Nee

Thank you

We first printed off the forms just over three years ago. I think it has only taken so long for us because we didn't get our bottoms into gear.

Our TRA was passed in Aug 06 and the application submitted in Aug 06 and after many forms we were allocated our CO in Feb 07.

We are going in on a sub class visa 136 based on Rob's skills as a motor mechanic. I didn't return to work after our little boy (now 3) was born. I think i'll wait till we get out there to see if there's any suitable p/t work for me depending on how it fits in with the children (whom are 3 and 6).

I think that we have decided on living in the Southern area based upon our searching and inside info from a colleague who move out there over a year ago.

It's been hard work and like I say a lot of paperwork. But let's hope it was all for the best. Still smiling :D

regards

Rob and Mags

Guest dglamoore

Hi Rob & Mags

congratulations!!!!!!

Best feeling in the world isn't it when that email comes through :lol: 8)

Enjoy your celebrations and get those visas in the post for your stickers.

Lisa :D

Guest Jane.Mason

Hi Rob and Mags

:lol: :lol: :lol: CONGRATULATIONS :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plain sailin from here on in, well almost.

Bet your really chuffed 1st of the Nottingham trio to get their Visa.

Well Done

Jane and Andi

Hi Rob and Mags

:D:D CONGRATULATIONS :D:D EXCELLENT NEWS :D:D

Got your email last night, that was really quick (wish it was us :cry: ) Won't be long now though I hope :wink:

We'll have a drink on Sunday

Have you shared your great news with the family yet?

Take care

Angela, Ashley, Bradley & Thomas x

Guest happy-jools

WELL Done. The hard work is now done. Bet you are very exited and everything else too.

Good luck. And update us when you get there.

Julia & Steve