The Passing of Yogi64 - Mike

arleneloveskapunda

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi

I'm so sorry to hear that Arlene. Mike was a great guy, and was always friendly and welcoming.

Our thoughts are with you and all of Mike's family and friends at this sad time.

Wendy x

Very sad news. Never met Mike but had a few interesting chats with him about kayaks and fishing. I remember the 'pennyblack' thread well....my thoughts are with his loved ones right now

I honestly thought this thread was introducing Yogi64 under a new user name. I am so very sorry to learn that is nt the case.

Mike came over as such a warm, friendly, honest guy and it is shocking to think he's gone.

My very deepest condolences to you and all his family and friends. He will certainly be missed.

LC

Guest Chris_J

So sorry to hear of Mike's passing. Seems like such a nice personable chap, even offered to take me out for the day in his 4x4 and we had never met. God bless and thoughts are with you x