why cant I log out????

Guest sarahsmartiepants

Guest Gabz10

Hi Sarah - I'm Lynne (aka Carmen) and I can't log out either, I can't get out of my daughters account as you can see and it's drivng me nuts!

:arghh: :arghh: :arghh:

Guest Martin and Val

We have found the same thing, can't log out from the main log out tab at the top but have found we can if we click log out on the right of the screen under the profile picture and it then works.

Cheers

Martin and Val

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Have you tried clearing your cookies and logging back in? You have the remember me tab clicked as I'm stuck now as well. :arghh:
Cookies cleared,and checked the remember me tab. It is not on. if i log out like martin and val say it logs out ok, if I log out at the top it doesnt!

sarah

Guest sarahsmartiepants
Perhaps the site wants you to stay.....

:GEEK:LC

Also, how the heck did you notice? And why do you care? And why aren't I in bed? Night..:swoon:

Cos when I go to log in the next time I am already logged in!

sarah