Marigold rubber gloves?

NicF

Does anyone know if it's possible to buy Marigold rubber gloves in Adelaide, and if so where you can get them from. My husband uses rubber gloves to do the washing up but so far he hasn't liked any of the ones he has tried for various reasons.

Alternatively does anyone know a good alternative?

Guest Guest75

Here ya go..................

[video=youtube;-taEaSfPtbY]

Or my take.................

Substitute with plates.............

Love the Professional Russian, look at all the videos on his channel.

Here ya go..................

Or my take.................

Substitute with plates.............

Love the Professional Russian, look at all the videos on his channel.

:biglaugh::biglaugh: Priceless videos.....Not sure which one I like better the "little woman" at the sink washing dishes and keeping her hands "nice and soft" and teaching her daughter to do the same ......or the Big "he-man" shooting guns at IceCubes...... I think the guy shooting ice cubes looks like he was having fun.

Not sure if it answered the OP question but that's my "funny for the day" Cheers.....well actually I wouldn't mind another funny TBH....they don't go astray do they?

Buy a dishwasher :wink::biglaugh:

We have a dishwasher. In fact we have two - one in the rental and the one we brought with us that is sitting in the garage. There are still a few things every evening that can't go in the dishwasher and need washing by hand though.

Tyke - no he doesn't have an allergy to latex, he just really doesn't like any of the rubber gloves he's tried over here and would like to get hold of something like the Marigolds you can buy in the UK. I can kind of see where he is coming from but I don't think it's that big a deal. I wouldn't mind but he's Australian so should know what things are like over here. 13 years in the UK and he's become more British and set in the British way of life than I am.

We have a dishwasher. In fact we have two - one in the rental and the one we brought with us that is sitting in the garage. There are still a few things every evening that can't go in the dishwasher and need washing by hand though.

I spoke in jest :biglaugh: