Like Tree7Likes
    • 7 Post By elainew

Thread: Australia Truly Amazing

132 times

Australia Truly Amazing

Thirteen months ago my husband and I set off for a trip around Australia. What a journey . This country is truly amazing and if the desire is there,just to do it .

Australia will not disappoint you . We started crossing The Nullabor. The road is not that bad . Then on to Perth where we spent a bit of time before exploring WA Coast . I can say Perth was wonderful. The coast was amazing travelling to Broome .

Then on to Darwin . From Darwin to Brisbane,then we decided to travel to Cairns.

As I said what a journey,met beautiful people so did the dogs that traveled with us. LOVE Australia . Oh and we did do some work as we are both Nurses.
      Nurses needed in all States.

We returned back Monday evening . Happy to be back,but who knows what the future holds. For now glad to be back :-)

Now the caravan is up for sale as we are not going caravanning for a while . Someone else can have the pleasure .

For everyone who is thinking of coming over to Australia you will not be disappointed . Message me for any info you need,happy to oblige .

Here, not there.
      4890 times
      Welcome home :)

Wow, what a fab experience. Sounds wonderful with work along the way.

I'm looking forward to doing something similar, although in a shorter timeframe round NZ. Maybe over a summer holiday over a couple of years, north and then south island.

I want to see certain parts of Aus but not sure we'll take a year out to do so. Although hubby keeps threatening to cycle round a chunk of it I could get on board with that for a few months somewhere down the road.

Woodcroft, SA
      410 times
      Sounds like a wonderful trip! Very jealous, fully intend to spend the kids' inheritance and buy a Winnebago so we can do a similar trip to you - permanently!
      Liz, Rich, Hattie, Rory and Trev the dog.