Dog Walking Trails in Adelaide

Guest skoobzz03

Guest skoobzz03

Hiya peeps

Just wondering if anyone can help me.... I moved back to the UK from Adelaide last year to try and work out where I should be for the rest of my life. Needless to say, the UK wasn't for me, so hopefully I'll be back in Oz July 2013. However, although I had dogs in Oz, I didn't realise how amazing it was to have large open spaces and bridleways to walk in (having spent the last 10 years walking round and round the local oval or dog park, lol!).

Now that my dogs and I have experienced the awesomeness that is the UK countryside, I am stressing about coming back and having nowhere decent to walk them! I've been totally spoilt over here so don't think I could ever go back to a boring old oval again...

So, does anyone know of any walking trails that are dog friendly (eg off lead) and are local to North East (Para Hills area) and South (Seacliff/Christies area)?? I will be moving back to my house in Para Hills when I first arrive but am keen to move down South asap.

Would really appreciate your help! Thanks ever so much :)

Guest skoobzz03

I've heard of Linear Park but never been there (too many years walking round and round in circles, lol)... just did a quick Google search and I agree... it looks lovely! Thanks for the tip Diane! :D