• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
      Hi Ste and Sash, Have just noticed your from our neck of the woods, where is NW are you? were on Anglesey. Paul & Lorna.

ste n sasha
      hi paul & lorna, :D

we are near colwyn bay, so not that far away :P

Ste does a lot of his work on angelsey :)

Hi Ste and Sash, We know Colwyn Bay quite well. My Aunty lives in Llysfaen, I used to spend my summer holidays up there. Lorna.

Pesky Varmit
      Hi Lisa
      We move out of our rental 4th May if this is any use in the longer term. We arrived with a motel booked for ten nights only so don't panic. We were able to book a family room for the five of us and we only booked 2 weeks before we left when we got our visa, it cost about $1000 dollars. It was clean but a bit old fashioned, if you need any details give me a shout. Good luck :)

ste n sasha
      :D hi paul & lorna,

how far on with the visa are you :?: are you nearly there or have you

just started the ball rolling :?:

do you have children :?:

Hi Ste and Sash, We've had our TRA passed and are awaiting our medicals (136 visa). We have two daughters 11 and 8. We are hoping to be out in Adelaide around September time and are going to stay in Woodcroft caravan park up to now when we first arrive. Paul & Lorna.

ste n sasha
      :D hi paul & lorna

thats where we are staying when we go in may 8) we will let you know

what it is like hopefully all good :D :D :D

Hi Ste & Sash, That would be great any info welcome :D. We can't wait to get there although the girls are a little nervous of leaving their friends and making new ones. I'm sure they will settle much better than us. Thanks Paul & Lorna.

ste n sasha
      hi paul & lorna

our girls are 14 and 10 they were a bit nervous at first :( but now they

can't wait :D :D

more excited than me now :shock: :shock: :shock:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums