At last the day has arrived

Guest The Hadleys

Guest The Hadleys

This morning at 7.30am my hubby came into the bedroom with a bottle of champagne and two glasses I thought has this man lost the plot, but no he hadn't. He checked the e-mails and our agent e-mailed us to say that OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED. What a feeling, don't know whether to laugh, cry or panic. Now the real stress starts, so I believe. Just

thought I would like to share our special moment with everyone.

:D

Guest soggy

Hi,

congratulations, it's such a great feeling when you get that email.

there will be more hard work to come but you know for sure now that Your going to live in Australia:D:D

Simon

Guest Nicky&Andy

:jiggy::jiggy:yeesssssssssssss !!!! congratulations wow great feeling isnt it, and what a way to celebrate it.

i shook all day (nerves excitment,) couldnt eat properly for a week, every time someone else gets their visa all the feelings come back

were all made up for you well done :D:v_SPIN:

nicky & family

Guest The Hadleys
:jiggy::jiggy:yeesssssssssssss !!!! congratulations wow great feeling isnt it, and what a way to celebrate it.

i shook all day (nerves excitment,) couldnt eat properly for a week, every time someone else gets their visa all the feelings come back

were all made up for you well done :D:v_SPIN:

nicky & family

Thanks so much, I just keep filling up, especially when I read things like this.

Dawn

Guest WhiteleyPoms

Hey...join the club!!! It's been a good week on the visa front...our friends got theirs on Wednesday the day after us...I reckon the visa office did some overtime over Easter!!

Anyway...many congratulations to you all...it's a great feeling!

Best wishes

This morning at 7.30am my hubby came into the bedroom with a bottle of champagne and two glasses I thought has this man lost the plot, but no he hadn't. He checked the e-mails and our agent e-mailed us to say that OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED. What a feeling, don't know whether to laugh, cry or panic. Now the real stress starts, so I believe. Just

thought I would like to share our special moment with everyone.

:D

Congratulations on the news, enjoy the celebrations and i bet there is not much bubbly left now. Its a great refief i think u will agree!! saves time in mornings checking emails!!

Guest alibongo

Congratualtions guys!!

I'm just about to start another glass of bubbly, and here's the toast to you and your family

Well done!!

Enjoy the rest of the day

Ali

Guest The Hadleys
Hey...join the club!!! It's been a good week on the visa front...our friends got theirs on Wednesday the day after us...I reckon the visa office did some overtime over Easter!!

Anyway...many congratulations to you all...it's a great feeling!

Best wishes

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes, still hasn't sunk in. House went on the market yesterday so fingers crossed.

Dawn

Guest mossmac

Congratulations! News of yourselves and others getting their visas this week gives us hope!! Every time we read of someone else getting their visa, we think 'It could be us next!'. Then another week goes by and still nothing - and still the seemingly endless wait continues!

Sarah

Jan ’07 – Decided we wanted to go and live in Australia!

Feb ’07 – Teaching skills assessment sent off.

Apr ’07 – Teaching skills approved.

May 21st ’07 – Applied for South Australia sponsorship online.

July 12th ’07 – Received sponsorship from South Australia.

July 20th ’07 – Online visa application sent off.

Oct 30th ’07 – Case officer allocated.

Nov 20th ’07 – Medicals done and police checks sent.

Feb 18th ’08 – Medical done for our new baby.

Awaiting our visa ………………………………………………..

Guest The Hadleys
Congratulations! News of yourselves and others getting their visas this week gives us hope!! Every time we read of someone else getting their visa, we think 'It could be us next!'. Then another week goes by and still nothing - and still the seemingly endless wait continues!

Sarah

Jan ’07 – Decided we wanted to go and live in Australia!

Feb ’07 – Teaching skills assessment sent off.

Apr ’07 – Teaching skills approved.

May 21st ’07 – Applied for South Australia sponsorship online.

July 12th ’07 – Received sponsorship from South Australia.

July 20th ’07 – Online visa application sent off.

Oct 30th ’07 – Case officer allocated.

Nov 20th ’07 – Medicals done and police checks sent.

Feb 18th ’08 – Medical done for our new baby.

Awaiting our visa ………………………………………………..

Hiya Sarah

Keep positive, it will come soon im sure. This time next week you'll be celebrating!

Dawn :wubclub:

Guest The Hadleys
Wow- cant wait to know what that feels lilke! Congratulations guys and good luck with the moving prep!!!;) Yvonne and Mark x

Hi both

thanks for your best wishes

Dawn, Paul and two very excited kids

Guest The Hadleys
Hi

Just wanted to say congratulations!! Great feeling isn't it!! Enjoy

Thanks, it sure is a great feeling. Hoping to book one way flights September.

Dawn, Paul amy and zoe :D:D